Training Course” Make Theatre not War” from 03- 12 March 2023 in Berlin Germany
“Make Theater not War!” is a training Course by Alrahallah Theater-Berlin as a part of EXODUS project. This training expresses the willingness of the project partnership to get to know and explore cultures, knowledge and Intercultural Art, realities of the participating countries & people representing respectively, Italy, the Republic of North Macedonia, Portugal, Spain, Turkey and Germany.
The specific themes of this youth Training Course are:
- “Creativity, Intercultural Theater and Art”
- “Expressing the Freedom of body and Imagination in a social contest”
- “Theater Education as a nonformal training”.
We wish to get to know in a daily basis all the Elements of our creative process and to join it step by step. We believe in the power of the Team that’s finally create the Harmony between what we share from our experience and what we receive during the Training course. We would like to reproduce traditional and modern atmospheres of our countries and our migration cultures to offer a more complete image of who we are. We underline that each partner is invited to include in the project adult youth, who is active in Social and Cultural Community work. We believe that there is always something to learn from each other and solidarity brings well-being as we believe that no one can teach you more than yourself.
The results will be a new experience added for each Participant join the activates and taking him/her responsibility to share his knowledge with other Participants in Practise way and with out judging anybody. Our Training is very collective work that try to improve the Skills of communication, inspiring themselves emotionally, Physically and spiritually. It will be a nice space to perform and to join the Workshops that will give a Participant a good credit of Equipments and Methods helps finally to develop the Social and Cultural contests.
• Take care of participants through workshops of art & culture.
• Live Shows and more practicing in Groups and on Stage.
• Offer participants the opportunity to create, design, write and improvise stories and activities and transform them in action.
• Inform participants about further opportunities provided by the Erasmus+ Sub- Programs: YOUTH (intercultural exchanges, volunteering, training courses).
• Spread healthy values such diversity, brotherhood, inclusion, sharing, wellbeing.
• Promote non formal education, very functional for youth activation.
We are looking forward to meet you in Berlin! See You soon, Team of Alrahhalah Theater-Berlin e.V. Please don’t forget to bring with you your Smiles, your great Energy and creativity.