The European Solidarity Corps (ESC) is the new European Union initiative which creates opportunities for young people to volunteer or work in projects in their own country or abroad that benefit communities and people around Europe.
The young people who participate in the European Solidarity Corps will all agree with and uphold its Mission and Principles. LET´s ESC training course is designed for those who wish to be or are directly involved in the support system around the ESC Program (e.g. mentors and task-related support persons) on the hosting, sending and
coordinating side. The support people play a crucial role in providing conditions for a quality voluntary service and creating opportunities for volunteer’s learning in ESC
The overall aim of the TC!! training course is:
● Create and share TOOLS for EUROPEAN SOLIDARITY CORP PROGRAM (Quality Label, Calls, Application forms, interviews, follow up, Youthpass…)
● To increase the quality of ESC activities through development of competencies (knowledge, skills and ) of key actors involved in the support system around the volunteer in the ESC projects developed within the frame of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
● Form in different techniques of International dynamization, mainly oriented on Social inclusion for refugees and immigrants
● European dimension in the youth projects.
● Intercultural dimension.
● Team building techniques.
● Conflict solving.
● Planning of International projects.
● Project financing.
● Partnership building.