Intercambia is a youth organization created by and for young people. Our main activities are based on intercultural learning, by using a non-formal education and youth program actions in order to encourage the youth participation in the international context, so abolishing the barriers between countries, reducing the racism and promoting the tolerance between different cultures.
Our organization wants to encourage youth initiatives by young people – we support them by providing information, tools, and training to help them get their goals.
We are active, sending, hosting and coordinating organisation of youth exchange, training course or voluntary programs that send abroad more than 300 youngsters.
We usually host 2 or 3 project per year of youth exchanges or training course and we coordinate the volunteers of 7 organisations in Málaga.
Our major activities in the International Office include, but are not limited to, the following typical activities:
- Mobility programs
- Sending, hosting and coordinating ESC programs
- ESC Training Courses, national and international level
- Organization of youth exchanges within the framework of the ERASMUS + ptrogram.
- Strategic partnership. This year is the first one that we got the funds for our fist project but we have experience is these projects because we are partners of KA2 of different topics with some organisatino from Sweden, Italy, Germany….
- Capacity Buildings projects, where we have experience as partner.
- Offering leisure activities and social and cultural integration activities for young people
- Promoting European values and cooperation among students, teaching staff and all other
- Organization of seminars, conferences, workshops and youth initiatives projects for our students workers in our university
- Taking active roles in determining youth policies at the local level
- Working with young people with less opportunities in Mijas, Malaga, Spain
- We organize frequently tournaments and leagues in volleyball with Ayuntamiento de Malaga
We gained skills in implementing many international projects and have experience in organizing youth exchange, training course, volunteers. Our organization has participated in various international projects.
We also have good organization skills and we will divide the tasks within the group to try to accomplish everything at best.
We have staff trained by Spanish National Agency and SALTO.
We are members of:
- Spanish Nation Pool of Trainers
- Salto Pool of trainers